Stats summary page
An aggregated statistical overview of the overall performance of the 1:M product
The stats summary page presents aggregated KPIs and statistics about the activity registered on any shows available on your site in a selected period of time. By clicking on Stats and then the tab Summary you will, by default, visualize the performance of the last three months.
First and foremost, what do we categorize as an activity? We classify a show as “with activity” if there has been at least viewing or sales activity related to it. The dashboard is based on activity, or activity-centric, which means that we are including the activity registered in any shows that you have had available to be consumed in the selected period of time (e.g. we are not limiting to include only the shows that have been broadcast in the selected period).
Which KPIs are included?
- The number of shows with activity: Total and split between live during the timeframe and outside. For further information, you can click Shows included, read more below
- Products added to cart: How many products have been added to the cart
- Viewers: A sum of unique viewers per show
- Viewers retention: The graph to the right shows how many unique viewers have watched at least 1, 2, 3, or 4 shows in the selected period. The calculation is based on session data that is stored for 30 days after the users’ last interaction with your show. For this reason, we might underestimate the retention value (viewers inactive for more than 30 days get a new session and then they are considered as new viewers)
- Viewing hours: How many hours watched in live & recorded, and total
- Sales: Amount and number of purchases, the same KPI is available in the other stats pages today
By clicking on SHOWS INCLUDED you can see which shows are included in the overview and the viewers and sales they have had in the selected timeframe. You will then have the possibility to access the desired show reports by clicking on the items in that list.
Was this article helpful?