Let's go through the different ways viewers can interact with your live or recorded show, and what metrics you can track with the Bambuser player.
How viewers interact with the Bambuser player
During your live or recorded show, there are many ways for viewers to interact with the host, your company, and your products. Here's an example:
While watching your show, viewers can:
- Post messages in the chat
- Browse the list of products in your show
- Click on products to get more information and add them to their shopping cart
- Click the heart icon to "like" what they see on the screen
- Share the live stream on social media
All of these actions can be tracked, and you can see the results in the broadcast report.