Edit, download, and re-use shows
Learn how to re-use recorded versions of your live shows
Once your live show is done, you have the option to download the raw footage and/or create a shoppable replay video. Here’s how it works.
Downloading raw footage
You can download a raw, unedited version of your live stream — without the product highlights overlay — by going to the Moderate tab: Just scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the download icon.
Making a shoppable replay video
Replay videos are a great way to maximize the value of your live streams and sell more products.
Once the stream is over, you will see a new tab in the dashboard — next to the Moderate tab — called Edit. You can use the tools in the Edit tab to trim out the parts of the live stream that you don’t want to include in your shoppable replay video.
Trimming video clips
If there are parts of the live show that you don't want to include in the recorded replay, you can trim those parts out using the tools in the Edit tab. Here's how it works:
- Place the time indicator at the spot where you want the trim to start.
- Click the SPLIT button.
- Place the time indicator at the spot where you want the trim to end.
- Click the SPLIT button again.
- Mouse over the sequence in between the two split points. A red garbage can icon will appear.
- Click the red garbage can icon to delete the sequence.
- Repeat the process to remove all non-desired parts of the video.
- When done, click the FINALIZE button.
- Give your new recording a name and click the FINALIZE & SAVE button.
The replay video will be saved as a new show. You’ll see it in the Shows tab, in the Ended section, with a link icon next to the name.
Posting replay videos to your website
To post the shoppable replay video to your website, all you have to do is copy the replay show’s embed code from the Setup tab and paste the code on your website.