The Bambuser Android mobile app is the main tool your hosts use to go live. Let’s go through what you can and can’t do with the app.
To host a show, you will need access to the Bambuser app. The app is free to download and use.
In the app, you’ll have access to the shows where you’ve been assigned as a host, but you won’t be able to see other shows the company has done.
Change to light or dark mode under settings
Logging in to the Bambuser Android app
To log in to the Bambuser mobile app, you first need to have a Bambuser account (i.e. you are listed as an Admin or Host in a company's Bambuser dashboard). Once your email has been added to an account:
- Open the Bambuser mobile app.
- Enter your email address and request a magic link.
- Using your phone's email app, open the email and click the magic link.
By signing in with a magic link each time there is no need for a password. You will receive a new magic link every time you request one to sign in.
Modifying your profile
Tap the ⚙️ gear icon at the top-right corner of the app.
From there you can:
- See and edit your display name (for chat messages).
- Change organizations if you manage more than one account.
- Change to light or dark mode.
- Access information about licenses.
- Sign out from the currently logged-in account.