Download and login to the app
How to download the Bambuser mobile app and login for the first time
The Bambuser mobile app is the main tool your hosts use to go live. Let’s go through what you can and can’t do with the app.
To host a show, you will need access to the Bambuser app. The app is free to download and use.
In the app, you’ll have access to the shows where you’ve been assigned as a host, but you won’t be able to see other shows the company has done.
Logging in to the Bambuser app
To log in to the Bambuser mobile app, you first need to have a Bambuser account (i.e. you are listed as an Admin or Host in a company's Bambuser dashboard). Once your email has been added to an account:
- Open the Bambuser mobile app.
- Enter your email address and request a magic link.
- Using your phone's email app, open the email and click the magic link.
By signing in with a magic link each time there is no need for a password. You will receive a new magic link every time you request one to sign in.
Modifying your profile
In the iOS app, tap the = icon at the top-left corner of the app. On Android, tap the ⚙️ gear icon at the top-right corner of the app.
From there you can:
- See and edit your profile photo.
- See and edit your display name (for chat messages).
- Add an Instagram handle to your account (E.g. @bambuserofficial). We will automatically fetch the profile image linked to the handle on Instagram.
- Sign out from the currently logged-in account.